A great little sack packed with useful features with some great attention to detail to be carried with you while climbing, whether multi pitch sport climbing or long classic mountain trad routes.
The bag is shaped to allow easy access to your harness and chalk bag while climbing but also with a smooth overall profile reducing potential snagging opportunities when zooming up chimneys, shimmying down gullys or battling with adventurous routes in need of a gardener... Using light but tough materials throughout the construction helps keep everything together when the rock would otherwise take it apart.
A big U-shaped zip opens to reveal a bucket style top loading compartment for easy loading and unloading, it also helps limit spillage or dropped gear on belay stances - even on hanging belays! A substantial amount of climbing gear loops and sewn-on daisy chain outside the sack are supplemented by a large internal bar tacked gear loop allow quick and easy arrangement of kit, a nice secure place empty the gear from your harness onto - making changing over lead climbers a breeze!
There are two zipped pockets, one external and just inside the main compartment - a valuables pocket with key clip for extra security. Staying hydrated is easy too as the Zenith is hydration bladder compatible with a sleeve to hold the bladder pouch and simple elastic retainers on both shoulder straps for the drinking tube.
With 18 litre capacity, there is plenty space for all the essentials you might need during and immediately after the route - pack it with your approach shoes, snack(s), drinks, energy gel, your guidebook, head torch and extra clothing - for extra weight you can probably fit more in! On the walk in and out extra gear such as your helmet can be clipped tabs on the top of the sack or any of the other around the outside of the bag.
The comfortable carry system consists of a quick drying Flow Airmesh back panel and shoulder straps, it doesn't restrict movement . A load spreading yoke also doubles as a comfy grab handle. The waist belt is positioned above the line of your harness as to not interfere with business but can be removed if you prefer to the bag without it. A fully adjustable sternum strap helps to improve load stability when chucking some shapes on the rock.
- Smooth profile reduces the potential for snagging
- Low profile base allows easy access to harness racking and chalk bag
- Easy access zip panel opening and bucket style design to limit spillage
- Additional gear loops and daisy chains on the side panels
- External and internal valuables pockets with zip openings
- Perfectly sized at 18 litres to carry all your kit on a multi-pitch route
- Flow Airmesh back panel and shoulder straps for a comfortable carry
- Removable waist belt for extra security
- Grab handle and yoke on top for a quick and easy carry
- Light but hardwearing materials throughout the construction
- Streamlined profile helps to reduce wear and tear
- Weight - 580g
- Dimensions: 46 x 27 x 20 cm