Five Ten Access Mesh Red
Five Ten has led the approach shoe category for three decades; now they've upped the ante with the new Access Mesh, a blend of hiking shoe performance and support built with ultra-durable, lightweight running shoe materials.
The Stealth® S1™ outsole on the Access Mesh features a climbing zone for added durability, technical edging and smearing performance. Deep heel lugs penetrate the dirt for stability on descents. The lightweight EVA midsole has a high rubber content which increases shock absorption and adds durability. The reinforced toe cap coupled with the rubberized exoskeleton lacing system make this a highly protective and supportive approach shoe. With a more technical fit you may want to size up by half a size.
- Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole with Climbing Zone™ toe
- Rubberized exoskeleton lacing system for added torsional support
- Reinforced toe cap protection
- Breathable sandwich-mesh upper
- Technical fit - May want to size up a half size
- 329g each (uk size 8)