DMM Aero Carabiner
Hot forged entry level carabiners. Clean keylock nose design for a durable solid bar construction. Great for those working routes but not counting grams.
The Aero Straight has a solid gate and a snag-free, clean-nose design; this gives the biner both toughness and excellent handling qualities. You can use it for all aspects of climbing, but it does perform very well at the bolt clipping end of a quickdraw.
- Clean Keylock nose design to reduce snagging
- Durable hot forged design with extra metal in areas of high wear
- Solid straight gate for positive handling and increased control when clipping is tricky
- New improved grip and ergonomics to help with full stretch clips
- Available as the Aero Quickdraw with 16mm nylon tape in 12cm or 18cm lengths
|Variant||Strength (Gate Closed)||Strength (Gate Open)||Strength (Minor Axis)||Gate Opening||Weight|