DMM Ceros Carabiner
Minimise the risk of cross-loading your carabiner while belaying with the Ceros directional belay carabiner with an internal wire gate.
The Ceros minimises the risk of cross loading. Easy to operate with one hand, and able to locate on the belay loop in a single movement, the Ceros is intuitive to use and simple to rack. Correct orientation is achieved with an internal wiregate that keeps the Ceros captive on a belay loop, and a horn which prevents assisted braking devices moving onto the carabiner’s spine. Full section top bar gives smooth rope control and resists wear.
- Directional belay carabiner designed to ensure optimum orientation when belaying
- Downward opening internal wiregate enables secure attachment to belay loop in one movement, and prevents accidental removal once located
- Pronounced horn prevents belay and other rope control devices cross loading the carabiner
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging
- Full section top bar for consistent rope handling and resistance to wear and tear
- Optional captive bar allows installation in tamper proof systems
|Variant||Strength (Gate Closed)||Strength (Gate Open)||Strength (Minor Axis)||Gate Opening||Weight|
|Ceros Screwgate Captive Bar||25kN||7kN||7kN||20mm||89g|
|Ceros Kwiklock Captive Bar||25kN||7kN||7kN||19mm||95g|
|Ceros Locksafe Captive Bar||25kN||7kN||7kN||19mm||95g|