Through evolution/revolution, DMM have progressed the Phantom to produce the Chimera carabiner. A lightweight, clean nosed carabiner designed for maximum strength but with a minimum weight of 30g - hitting that functional sweet spot.
Ideally suited to trad and alpine adventures where a light rack of shiny bits adds to your chance of success.
DMM's signature I-beam construction sheds grams while retaining impressive strength. Security comes from a fully clean nose that reduces snagging, and is backed by a 9kN gate open rating.
Chimera Carabiner Features
- Designed for maximum strength with minimum weight at 30g
- Clean nose for snag-free clipping and unclipping
- I-beam construction for optimum strength to weight ratio
- Available in multiple colours for efficient gear management and selection
- Quickdraws supplied on 8mm Dynatec with rubber keeper
||Strength (Gate Closed)
||Strength (Gate Open)
||Strength (Minor Axis)