DMM Worksafe Plus Static Rope
A low stretch, extra durable rope for rigging and access.
The Worksafe Plus rope boasts a tightly weaved mantel and twisted core construction. This gives superb knotability, whilst also providing excellent abrasion resistance and compatibility with rope grabs and devices.
The Worksafe Plus is the rope of choice for any industrial customer which is a heavy user of their ropes, and therefore wants the extra durability and wear resistance which is provided by its superior construction.
Available in three diameters and colour coded accordingly for easy identification between products: 2 red flecks = 10mm, 2.5 red flecks = 10.5mm, and 3 red flecks = 11mm.
Worksafe Plus Features
- Polyamide core and sheath
- Available diameters: 10mm, 10.5mm and 11mm
- MBS: 10mm = 30kN, 10.5mm & 11mm = 32kN
- MBS Fig 8 knot: 10mm = 16kN, 10.5 & 11mm = 18kN
- MBS with sewn termination: All diameters = 22kN
- Approved to BS EN 1891:1998 Type A
- Elongation: All diameters - 3%
- Shrinkage: 10mm = 3%, 10.5mm = 4%, 11mm = 4.2%
- Available in 50, 100 and 200m reels, and 700m boxes
|Variant||Diameter (mm)||Length (m)||g/m||Falls||Imp Force (kN)||% Sheath||Colour|
|Worksafe Plus 11 mm||11 mm||-||74.9||-||-||-||White/red/grey|
|Worksafe Plus 10.5 mm||10.5 mm||-||71.8||-||-||-||White/red/grey|
|Worksafe Plus 10 mm||10 mm||-||66||-||-||-||White/red/grey|
Be the first to review this product.Write a review