Designed and constructed to protect and transport your kit, whether on expedition or in transit. A new, updated design the Transition 40 features a lighter weight and improved functionality. Shoulder straps and grab handles are combined to reduce unnecessary webbing and clutter. RAPTOR Rip-stop fabric for superb durability and tear resistance.
- Constructed from RAPTOR RS fabric in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight. Features a superb DWR and tear resistance
- RAPTOR UTL base panel for additional abrasion protection
- Features CONTACT Mesh on the inner arm harness to prevent abrasion on waterproof shell clothing when the pack is full to capacity and with heavy use
- Super lightweight HALO lining fabric has a 1m hydrostatic head and offers additional protection to contents
- Combined rucksack shoulder harness and central grab handle for easy manual carries
- Internal top lid mesh pocket for separation of small, essential items of clothing and equipment
- Extra internal side pocket with reversed zips
- Large top load opening allowing for complete access to contents
- Tough grab handles at each corner for easy manual lifting. These can also be used as tie points for transportation
- Durable zip with storm baffle
- Side ID sleeve reversible identity card
- Montane custom made glove and mitt friendly zip pulls
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.