Ergonomic handled ascender designed to facilitate the ascension of a rope. Simple and effective to use, available in left or right hand versions.
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents, the Ascension features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
- Designed for ascending a rope
- Simple to use, and effective:
- ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves.
- ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- wide lower hole allows the carabiners to be easily attached
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Available in left-handed and right-handed versions
- Materials: Aluminium, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight 165g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13mm